Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goddess Grammy Renee

One of our Tuesday members of Laugh Love Live Yoga Circle at TY Park is Goddess Grammy Renee. This very talented Goddess came one day wearing a tank top with some very original straps. The fashionista within me was intrigued. And I just happened to have my camera with me. Goddess Grammy Renee was kind enough to let me take some close-ups.


She creates these herself for tanktops or bras. The next time I saw her she had a beaded one which was delicious eye candy, really. Very good, Very good, Yay!!!

Grammy Goddess Renee is a very intriguing member of our Hollywood Laughter Yoga Circle. She gifted me with two sets of “CHARGE CARDS” – LOVE and HEALING – tee hee!!! Each box contains 30 inspirational message cards based on a different theme. And there is a little display easel so you can display your card of the day. The cards come with messages for HEALING, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HEALING and SUCCESS.

For more information or to purchase or place and order,please contact Goddess Grammy Renee at (954) 963-6001 or via email at chargerene@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment