Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring is in the Air ???


I was so wishing it would start warming up today.

Walking with GingerMama in 55 degree weather in South Florida kind of boggles the mind. Mixes up the body pretty good too.

My OMazing Sister Goddess Christina was here with Wee Grace at 7:30 a.m., bright eyed and ready to walk through the park and sing to the trees with me.

We have a Walk and Talk before Laughter Yoga - it gets my motor humming and my ears tuned.

Today, I wore my 4th of July Pants and my Bicycle Therapy shirt. It's almost as if I am prodding the Universe to hurry up and warm us up.

I am still feeling a little queasy as my core muscles and organs shrink back into place. I took off my shoes - the ground is warm and healing - I feel grounded and at peace although my rollercoaster has not stopped. Tee hee ~@~

As we created our Circle and held hands and OM'd together, the Universe left us a gift. As we opened our eyes and saw each other smiling - we noticed a white feather in the center of our circle - an opportunity to set intentions of peace and love and healing.

All is well in the world today.

What a blessing to BE and LAUGH.
What groovy vibes we choose to create.
Woo hoo~!~

And the yummy ripples they create.

(Check out Ripples Project)

Tee hee ~@~

Thank you Mama Earth for the healing & love you provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment