Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LAUGHTER & THE OCEAN


I love Tuesday mornings.
I call SG Christina at 6:00 a.m. to wish her a Ha-ha-happy Tuesday.
She picks me up at 7:30 a.m. and we do the course at TY Park.
2 1/2 miles of fabulous trees and birds and dogs.
We walk and talk and LAUGH. Ha ha ha.

Today's LAUGHter Circle was AWEsome.
16 people show up to LAUGH with WSM Noah and I and the trees.
Ho ho Ha ha ha - hokey pokey - we shake it all around
What OMazing enerCHI we create together

From there SG Christina and I go to the ocean
Even though the waters are cold (73 degrees today)
that does not deter us from jumping in head first
(only way to do it when it's cold)


we swim out to the reef and there we float on our backs and
OM - life is good - and then we HA HA HA while going with the flow
We ha ha ha as we look up at the clouds - feeling the sounds
reverberate in our ears and in the water.

7 minutes later we are racing for shore
We sit and dry off in the yummy sun
I love Tuesdays~@~


No comments:

Post a Comment