Monday, September 2, 2013

LANGUAGE

LANGUAGE:

1. Communication of thoughts and feelings through a system of arbitrary signals, such as voice sounds, gestures, or written symbols. System used by nation, people.

3. Body language; kinesics.
7. The manner or means of communication between living creatures other than humans: the language of dolphins.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th ed. copyright

I have always been confused about LANGUAGE. The first language I knew was FEELINGs. That was quickly replaced with WORDS - of the Hebrew variety and then French and then English. I always found all of these difficult although I have mastered them.

I am still mastering Patriarchy. It's not my MOTHER Tongue. However it has been useful in helping me decipher REALity in my world today.

I am just reMEMBERing my MOTHER Tongue. It was hidden away for so long. She is reEMERGing. With every book, every meeting, every HER-STORY, I am reMINDing myself of what I KNOW in my BONES.

Lately, I am reDISCOVERing another language. Resonated with it in the Dog Whisperer. Encountered it again in Paulo Coelho's 
The Alchemist. How does he put it?   
The language WITH-out words - the UNIVERSAL language.   EnerCHI.  Good, good, good - good vibrations!!!!




I feel it when we laugh together - this EnerCHI - this Universal language where we say nothing yet we express so much.  And the feelings that envelop and embrace me and carry me for the rest of the day.

I study my four legged souls who share my sacred space. Each of them here to teach me and Guide ME how to BE. The MONKEY in me. 

How my body language speaks LOUDER than words. How I can say NO-thing with my mouth. How my thoughts and LOVE-ing intentions set things off into motion. 

How I can VIBRATE from the INside OUT. How I can create HEAT - fire skill very useful.  How I can heal myself and BE in the MOMENT and MEDITATE,

"...Mediate ....Alleviate .....Try not to hate .....Love your mate" 



And so this week, I pray for DYNAMISM - the Art of Emotional Imprinting - so that I can radiate my peaceful haHAhappy nature and pass it forward, be a LOVECat and shaHAhare.

No comments:

Post a Comment