Monday, October 21, 2013

UNITY


This week's prayer emerged from last week's prayer - OPPORTUNITY became UNITY.  It felt really important to me to put this intention out into the Universe.  This weekend with a Full Moon and a lunar eclipse and now going into Mercury Retrograde (10-21 through 10-27-13), I am rethinking my relationships to others and how I can make a difference in my life at this time on our planet.

Over the last 12 years, I changed my lifestyle, my diet, my habits, my beliefs.  I researched how my body works and what my input and output is.  I let go and surrendered any layers of skin which no longer served me. I built ma HAHA muscle and created an attitude of gratitude which permeates my life.  More specifically, what kind of vibrational energy I emit and how that attracts people and opportunities into my life.

At this moment, when I dig deep within, what I find is residue.   Like stripping an onion to its core, layer after layer after layer, until we reach the heart, the sweetest part.   It is the same with ME.  As I progressed inward in my understanding of myself, I went from surface issues (weight, addictions, beliefs) to deeper truths (feelings, imprints, values).   Getting to the bottom of what lays hidden - reaching deep into the mud where the lotus grows her roots.


Getting in touch with my darker side.  Bringing it to the light so I can liberate the parts of myself that got buried with unacceptable feelings.  Exposing that which is shielded from view.  Getting INtense and aligned.  Revealing to ME that my understanding of WE was simply incomplete.  Unlearning what I thought was truth and tenet.  Like all the people who believed the world was flat and had to let that belief go and embrace that the world is round. 


As I explore this place in my life, a saying rolls around in my head - "a chain is only as strong as its a chain is only as strong as its weakest link."  

No matter how peaceFULL and powerFULL I become, I am still connected to the collective.   A quote from the lovely SisterGoddess Marion Anderson says it clearly and concisely:

“No matter how big a nation is, it is no stronger that its weakest people, and as long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you might otherwise”.     

We cannot soar when we are weighed down.  And misery loves company.  As we let go of our layers and shine, we allow others to do the same.  As we let go of our cultural "truths" that destroy our wellbeing, we reclaim our power, our health and our abunDANCE.   

I am finding deep emotional understanding - compassion and empathy for me and you and we.    I am releasing and dropping the weight of the stories I carry around.  I am writing the book my soul has been yearning to shaHAhare.  I am ready to surrender these stories and reclaim my power - as a child of God, as a WOman, as a link on the chain, as part of the WE are all ONE.   As I release these HIStories I feel the matriarchal magic embracing me and reMINDing me of HERstories - a new reality - a peaceful planet.

Collaborating in community and Sisterhood and Brotherhood with peeps willing to consciously create as a species another way of BEing.   Each lesson we learn, each new aHA MOMent, each choice for the Highest Good transforms the darkness to light, and makes it easier for those who follow on my path.

My prayer today is for UNITY - may I surrender ME for WE , May I seek the highest good for all ♥, may I reMEMBER we are all ONE 




Imagine there is no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will live as one

No comments:

Post a Comment