Sunday, June 22, 2014

FAITH



Our Truth -  FAITH

 
When I choose to focus on the good in my life my vibration chahahanges to attract only yummy delicious experiences.  They might not seem so juicy at first glance but with a little faith - faith of a mustard seed - and a grain of patience,the rewards are infinite.

Last week's planetary alignments and pulls brought a lot of grief into my life - friends' relatives and dogs dying dramatic deaths.  From this space of leaning in and accepting what is and breathing through it, my heart cracked open - again and again.  Crying (tears are liquid gratitude) and hugging and laughing have become the norm right now.  Being vulnerable and strong - finding the present in this MOMent.  And then shahahaking it all about so it settles into my bones.

Learning to listen and just be there.  Having someone's back and holding them when needed until they find their way.  Having an attitude of gratitude for these experiences and whatever they hold for us - you, me, we -  as spiritual lessons.  And praying for faith to keep on surrendering to the Universe.

For me, praying for faith has been an OMazing process these last few weeks.  The more I pray and listen, the more signs appear.  The path is revealed and always, with some delicious twists and turns that provide so much adventure and excitement.

Consequently, desiring something and then having no patience that it will appear lands me in some funny predicaments.    Making it hahahappen rather than allowing it to flow. Reminds me of a book I readPOWER vs. FORCE  (fabulous read by Dr. David R. Hawkins).  

Marriage requires many mustard seeds of faith.  As two people learn to love each other and stay together, the mustard seeds need patience and tolerance and sunshine and water to grow healthy and strong.  My marriage always surprises me as I remember that we are two different people who see things in many ways and yet, have come together to share this experience.   Loverboy reminds me often that my faith infused with patience allows him to do things in his own way and time - and what lovely results it produces.

Matthew 17:20  If you have faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains.   It's true.  FAITH - the knowing that something will hahahappen.   It's a powerful force and we all have it.  It comes from within and is activated by feeling.   Leaning into the Unknown, Surrendering to the Moment, Enjoying the AbunDANCE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment