Tuesday, November 11, 2014

COMPASSION FOR WE


 This week I pray for COMPASSION.

WOW – Wise OMazing Women and Men of the HAHA Tribe – these last few weeks hahahahave been crazy busy with chahahange and chahahallenge and chahahamps.
                  
It’s like the lunar eclipse and the SuperRedMoon and the recent solar eclipse created a shift.  A NUDGE.  As the planets re-align, I am caught up in a powerful wave of energy.  My quiet and peaceful weekly routine gets ruptured with blessings of chaHAhaos.

For NoAHAhahaand I, experiences all ways hahahappen twice.  Of course, I married an ArkMan and know his story well.  It just catches me by surprise and wonder when it hahahappens again.   A deeper gratitude to feel and understand the importance of the MOMent.

This week, two OMazing peeps  - CHAhahamps - left their bodies here on Earth and passed on.  Both pioneers to laughter yoga, these were the oldest members of our HAHA tribe.  And both of them were related to your laughter leaders.   

For SisterGoddess Barbara and for me, these last few weeks have been about hospitals and LOVE and touching and laughing and crying and spitting and sweating and crying some more.  More touching and hugging and handholding and crying and laughing and letting go.

This week I got to hold my Auntie Sylvia.  

For the first time in 17 years , I got to hug her and hold her and kiss her in a way that has never before hahahappened.  I laid down next to her on the hospital bed.  I put my arms around her and cradled her head.  I touched her scalp with my fingertips and helped her release tightness in her cranium.   I put her cold hand into my hand and warmed her up.  I helped her laugh as best as we could without hurting her broken ribs.  And then when she was ready to let go, I sang to her and massaged her keppe. I held her hand until she was as warm as me.



This week I celebrated WSM Irving’s 92nd birthday with SG Barbara.  I sat on his hospital bed and held his hand as he took phone calls from his family.  This man used to recite love poetry he wrote for his wife.  He lived to laugh and shahahare his words.  When the time came, he left. His big smile, twinkling eyes and chahaharming manner will always be remembered.


These two OMazing people played big roles in our lives and were the first of the laughter ambassadors created here in Broward County.  They were also the first members of our family who showed up to support us and laugh with us.

They understood our purpose to bring laughter to the world.  Having witnessed so much chahahange in their lives, they understood that by laughing you could chahahange your perspective as well as your world.

I feel so blessed to have these two OMazing peeps in my life.

Funny how life has compassion on us.  She makes us laugh when we need to cry.  She helps us open up to the flood of emotions – gratitude, sadness, love.  She lets the memories seep through until all is the left is the essence of the experience.

Here is some extra footage of the phenomenal woman I knew as my Great Auntie Sylvia and the memories that I will cherish in my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment