Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wynwood Art Fair


SG Antonia (a talented Performing Artiste and Curator of the Fair) invited me to start the May 18, 2011 press conference announcing the First Annual Wynwood Art Fair benefiting Lotus House. Woohoo.

SG Constance (President of the Lotus House) introduced the curators of the Museum and the important peeps who are making this event happen and then she introduced me. My job was to get the press and the dignitaries to destress from fighting traffic to get there and loosen up so we present this OMazing concept of not just seeing art but being Art in this wonderful Art Fair that will happen during three days in October in the streets of Miami. Woohoo.

WSM Djordje was kind enough to meet me and take pictures as I HA HA HO HO with the press, media and Mayor of Miami, Tomas Regalado. We did some breathing and some stretching and some laughing. Woohoo. I made a movie of my experience -









No comments:

Post a Comment