Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HA HA Again



I showed up today to LAUGH
I was so ready - it's been three weeks
21 days since I have practiced my HA HA Muscle

Today's class is being led by Sister Goddess Maria Lourdes
SG Maria Lourdes is an OMazing woman.
She introduced me to Drag It Out and inspired me with her draguation.
And then she got certified as a Laughter Yoga Leader - woohoo

We are a small group in this heat - 92 degrees at 8:45 a.m. - woohoo
We are 4 LAUGHter ambassadors - revving up our engines
and laughing around the park
We shake and jump about and hug and laugh
It is gentle and loving in a safe and sacred space

Just what the doctor ordered

Thank you Sister Goddess Lourdes for showing up



and opening your heart and holding me
and the others who came to laugh with your sweet HA HA chi






No comments:

Post a Comment