Monday, November 28, 2011

GIRL Akili





Today, GIRL Akili and her mom, Sister Goddess Erika made it to our laughter circle just as were putting away our drums. In fact, they joined us as just as we put our hands together for a prayer


GIRL Akili and SG Erika have been coming to our laughter circles at TY Park for more than one year. GIRL Akili - in the past - clings to her mom's skirt when we laugh or sits on the park bench. She watches us sometimes and observes the squirrels. Sometimes she would let me hug her during greeting laughter. Sometimes she might even try it with me

Today, GIRL Akili joined our circle - she held hands with Goddess Nubia and Mama Goddess Erika on the other side. She even said her name GIRL Akili loud and proud. She put her mom and grandma in the circle. She told us her word for the week in this world is LOVE.


I had tears in my eyes as did her Mama Goddess and a few of us Sister Goddesses in the Circle.


WhaHAhat a big huge heart on this little GIRL - Goddess in Real Life - future leader of our country - woohoo. GIRL Akili - watching listening absorbing digesting SHARING - woohoo.
Thank you Mama Goddess Erika for this MOMent with your GIRL. Wooohoo.


I love the OMazing peeps I meet in this HA HA community and the OMazing MOMents and miracles I see. Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment