Monday, July 23, 2012

Raising the Pleasure Bar



Swimming in the ocean - every day.
Coming to her shore in the afternoon and entering - low high tide red flag waves calm waters clear and cool.   
I bring her all my emotions and concerns and stressors and feelings and shaHAhakti shaHAhake in her waters.    ShaHAhaking it all about and letting it all out.
Yesterday, I did it twice.   HahAha
In the morning on Hollywood Beach the seagulls and I sat feet in the sand and watched the sun rise up in the horizon.  I entered her cool clear waters - a current an undertow and bobbing waves - shallow for 1/2 mile into her vastness.  I floated on my back eyes wide open to witness the clouds.  I OMed as I floated -letting her cradle me - hearing my ripples underwater vibrating heat around me.    I haHAhaHAhaHAha'd on my back until there were no more and then there was the song of the sea. 
I came back again in the afternoon. She was stronger and warmer.  Had to walk through the crashers and wade deeper to float.  I practiced my HAHA meditation again and OMed to my heart's delight.  Me, the sea and Jonathan Livingstons floating around.  

The birds, they laughed with me.   Hahaha.
This hahahabit of mine is keeping me calm and relaxed.    Too blessed to be stressed.  As I explore and experiment I am finding easy peasy ways to raise my Pleasure Bar.  
ThaHAhank you SGofMirth Christina for inspiring me to explore HER daily.

ThaHAhank you SG Regena and the School of Womanly Arts for reminding to find my Pleasure and raise the Pleasure Bar.  Woohoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment