Monday, July 9, 2012

LAUGH out LOUD







I spend time looking for things that make me laugh out loud.   A giggle or chuckle is good.  However, I prefer the breath knocked out of me as I hold my belly and sputter from the mouth and exhaHAhale my HA HAs.  WhaHAhat an invigorating feeling.


I scour YouTube for feel good moments and pleasure practices that activate the right side of my brain and allow me to tap into my belly laughter.  


I mean, why think when you can feel?  


And that is what the essence of Laughter is truly all about.   An inward feeling of joy that bursts out of your mouth and creates sound waves - ripples that touch others.  Allowing sound vibration to emanate from within.  ShaHAharing enerchi, breath, PRANA, just by exHAhaHAling what is inside of us.   


How easy and wonderful we can do this.  And so I do - LAUGH out LOUD - because I can.  And what a sound - a delightful human vocal expression - spontaneous human music (thank you SG Christina)







No comments:

Post a Comment