Monday, June 25, 2012

Simplicity of the HAHA




When I first started this HAHA journey, I was having issues with my weight and my anger management.     

 
I had already let go of work and the toxic environment it created for me.  I chose to simplify my life - coming from a body based approach - giving my body what it needs to function optimally.  

I taught myself to work out - WALK daily for a minimum of 30 minutes so that my engine could turn over.

I reminded myself how to LAUGH - for no reason, just BEcause, as a response to everything and anything in my life. And STRETCH - so that the enerchi can flow through my body and energize me.

The Simplicity of the HAHA appealed to me because it is an ATTITUDE (the ONLY thing of which we have total control over at any time) - a physical response I DO and BE.

I taught myself to cook (pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan), juice and Uncook (RAW).      

And then I practiced.   Daily, weekly, monthly - a HAHAhabit is engrained - becomes muscle memory - once we do it over and over and over again.

A little HAHAHA in every situation makes life easy peasy.  It clears up my mind and opens my heart space so I can connect with the flow and find a solution.

Of course, a little HAHAHA in a body that is well tuned and healthy makes it HAHAHAppy too.

Noticing how much AbunDANCE I have - whatever I need at this   
moment, I haHAhave - I give thaHAhanks for all these blessings in my life.  I appreciate how a daily choice brings me more of everything I desire.

P.S.   Last week's Raw Meetup had two laughter Yoginis in the mix.  Two wonderful Omazing women who shaHAhare my passion for laughing and eating RAW.    ThaHAhank you SG Roni and SG Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment