Monday, June 11, 2012

CLARITY


  

Over the years, I have prayed for CLARITY twice.  As the outer world around me gets busy with demands and obligations, my inner world screams for attention.
 
In order to get clear about ME and my purpose, I get out of my head and into my body.  I shaHAhakti shaHAhake - my fingers, my arms, my hips, my hair.  From the top of my head to my toes, I release it into the ground.  I stomp it out my feet so there is no residue and then I take a deep breath in.
 
Laughing is an internal shaHAhakti shaHAhake.  There is an eruption of air from the inside out - a convulsion of oxygen that explodes over your lips and out your mouth.

I practice my HAHA muscle every day - creating an internal volcano of blood streaming, energy coursing, water moving through my torso - allowing all my internal organs to feel the massage of movement.
 
As I explore my inner state, I can express myself with clarity.    I am at peace with me.  And from this open heart, I can find what I am seeking and know what next step to follow.

This is not for the faint of heart - this is another way of BEing. Hands on - eyes wide open.  From the inside out - where our wisdom within guides the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment