Monday, June 18, 2012

Planting Seeds



Yesterday, a seed I planted bloomed.  
Two months ago, I signed myself up as administrator of the Raw Food Meetup in Broward County. My passion for raw food lifestyle pushes me to shaHAhare what I know and learn more.  
Yesterday, 35 of us met at Urban Farmer and took a Farm Tour with John.  He let us taste and smell and touch fresh vibrant fruit, vegetables and herbs.  I tried raw okra, and smelled chamomile on the flower and chomped on the longest thinnest green bean I've ever seen.

I met some OMazing people as well.  Peeps who showed up for the Farm tour and to share their wisdom and raw food passion with me.  A new tribe of peeps who are as committed to their welfare as I am and who love to share what they know.

I shared oatmeal cookies and banana bread  - all raw - no milk, no sugar, no flour, no eggs -and homemade beet chips.  I tasted jackfruit for the first time (delicioso) and gained 12 new recipes to try at home.  

I am passionate about raw foods because I love how food can become superfuel in my body.  I love how raw foods create vitality and how a little goes a long way.  I love nourishing myself with enzymatic rich food.  I love giving my digestive system a gentle workout and pooping easily and effortlessly.  

WhaHAhat I put into my body converts to enerCHI to laugh with WE. And helps me stay healthy and be HaHAhappy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment