Monday, November 26, 2012

HILARITY BRINGS CLARITY



For me, I find the harder I laugh, the better I feel.

I had one of these MOMents of hilarity - breath knocked out of me, holding my belly, sputtering from the mouth, laughing so hard the tears started to flow.   ExhaHAhaling my HAhas as my laughter came from deep in my belly.  

The OMazing thing is that as I laugh from the center of ME,  I feel it touching and affecting every cell in my body.  What started within expands out until my belly laugh becomes a body laugh and all of ME is shaHAhaking.

These last few weeks, I was dealing with the flu - high fever, body aches, congestion in my nose, chest and head.   Coughing and sneezing and wheezing.  I couldn't sleep.  I couldn't eat.  Laughing helped me pull the phlegm up and out of my body.  It got my muscles and lungs to open up after all the contracting from the fever and aches.   

I didn't think I could laugh and yet once I started I couldn't stop.  All that yummy oxygen coming in - all that shaHahaking and moving my body - releasing the stiffness and stuckness of the flu.  I got centered in the present MOMent and allowed myself to flow again.

As Madison Taylor of Daily Om puts it:  

It is easy to laugh when we feel good, but it is when the world appears dim that we most need laughter in our lives.


For me, hilarity brought clarity.  An A-hahaha MOMent.  An opportunity to chaHAhallenge myself to do different.  It also flooded my body with oxytocin, released my physical stress and released endorphins into my blood stream.


Hilarity is uninhibited laughter - food of the soul, nourishing us from within.   And when we feel full, we can focus and gain clear INsight into our lives.


After three weeks of the flu - I was able to see where in my life I needed some chaHAhange.  Laughing so haHAhard and shaHAhaking it all gives you a new perspective.   It's kind of like leaning over the side of your bed and looking at your room upside down.  You see your room in a whole new way.

If you are ready for some clarity in your life, some HAHA to A-Ha, I can help you.  Send me an email and let us find the WOOHOO in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment