Monday, December 3, 2012

PRAYERS ANSWERED



Last week I prayed for HILARITY and shaHAhared with you how it feels to have it in my life.   I immediately got an email from WSM Andrew who shaHAhared Dr. Orloff's blog and her topic Celebrate Laughter.    

As she puts it:
"True laughter is a surrender 
to hilarity; a sound, a smile, 
a heart opening."

This week I pray for lucidity and in my life appears WSM Bob and his dog/God Bogart.  Brother from another mother Bob and Bogart travel on a bus all around the perimeter of the United States.  9,000 miles biking and bussing and shaHAharing their powerful messages.  They stop in different cities to meet peeps and raise awareness to his goal of One Million Acts of Kindness. 

For two evenings, Bob parked his bus under my trees and vibrations of love and good chi were felt in my neighborhood.  It was so enlightening to wake up in the morning and see Bob and Bogart's bus and all these beautiful messages of hope and faith and LOVE and TRUTH and haHAhappiness in front of my house.





I love how we just have to ask and be greatFULL and the Universe showers us in aBUNdance with messages and peeps that remind us of our purpose and the WHY of what we do.

I was so inspired by Bob and his bus, I made a little movie:





Bob and Bogart plan on coming back in 2013 and laugh with us at TY Park.

Until then, check out their website or like them on FaceBook and order their cool stickers or their book or make a donation to keep Bob and Bogart riding on that wonderful bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment