Monday, January 21, 2013

HAhaHAPPY LIFE INTEGRATION



MIND -  
The most powerful tool we have is ART.  We get out of our thinking space and jump into the right side of the brain.  We can expand our perspective by drawing outside the lines and stretching our creative muscles.  It gives us an easy peasy tool to apply to every day life situations.

I invite you to join me this weekend, on Sunday, as ANGEL ART AFFAIR presents 
IMAGINARIUM - a room full of possibilities to integrate and create a healthy and haHAhappy way to be.
Click HERE to sign up and play.

BODY - I also love to eat raw foods.  I eat organic fruits and vegetables - uncooked and unprocessed - as close to the Source from where they came from.  It fuels 
my body and gives me OMazing peaceful enerchi.
SOUL - I love to hold sacred space for people to LAUGH.  Creating an opportunity for me to be free to LAUGH out LOUD with others is a soothing salve for my soul.  It's also a great muscle to build for chaHAhallenging times.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment