Monday, January 28, 2013

POWER of HAhaHAPPY






I have always been a haHAhappy child.  

I vibrated to a peaceful haHAharmony.  I always looked for the brighter side of things.  I found a way to laugh about anything.




Somewhere over the years, I lost that ability. I got wound up tight.  My cultural conditioning and upbringing had me finding faults, criticizing,tearing things down. Watching the news made me angry, seeing sad things just brought me down. Drowning my feelings in food and bad haHAhabits kept me sedated instead of seeking. In fact, it was not until I had a nervous breakdown - three days of crying without being able to stop or control myself - that I re-examined my life as to what needed to change.  

It felt like all the drawers fell out of my head and I wasn't sure how to put them back.  I remember Noah's wise wonderful words - examine what's in the drawers and decide if they need to be put back at all. 



The chaHAhallenge became finding new things to do to chaHAhange my haHAhabits and find haHAhappy again.  



Finding laughter yoga and practicing my HAHA muscle really helped.
It was a way to chaHAhange my perspective.  It helped me see things in a different way.  I got in touch with my childish nature and remembered the way I be when I was three.

And now, I go with the flow and do what I know.  

I shaHAhare my enthusiasm for the HAHA and how it gives me my POWER of HAhaHAppy.

Because I can.     
Because I choose. 
Because I be.

Boom SHAka lakalaka HA HA HA


No comments:

Post a Comment