Monday, June 10, 2013

Elation is a ChoHOhoice



It's a choHOhoice we make to be haHAhappy.   
To see the bright side of things, 
the cup that is half full, 
the good in all people.
 
I've been told that I'm a dreamer,
 not a realist, 
not for real   
Too happy - 
too positive - 
too enthusiastic.    

I was born that way.   
We were all born that way.   
With a certain joie de vivre.  
As children, we knew that to be the truth of our beings.

As I grew up, I witnessed other ways - 
worry and drama, 
depression, 
worst case scenarios, 
DONT's and NO's.   
 
 
What I've learned during my brief 44 years on this planet is 
that these methods do not work.  
They just create more of the same.
 
Making a choice of being haHAhappy chaHAhanges everything.  
Practicing my gratitude muscle daily brings me more abundance
Opening my heart wide brings me beauty and blessings
Allowing my mind to be quiet creates a space for my intuition to be heard
Laughing out loud keeps me flexible

Elation is the Art of Being HaHAhappy 
Feeling the haHAhappy from head to toe
And deep in your bones
Emanating from your heart
Showing up as a glow
Settling on my lips as a smile
Singing you a haHAhappy song


No comments:

Post a Comment