Monday, August 11, 2014

Our Truth - The Genius Within

For those who already know me, I have a different way of looking at things.  I decided Society's ways of living my life were not going to work for me.  I did have employment where I went to a corporate office and tried to do the daily grind.  That did not work for me.

I got married and thought of starting a Family immediately.  That did not work for me.

I tried to go to law School.  The Universe had another plan for me.

I stopped fighting and trying to mold my life in the direction my Family wanted.  I stopped trying to be like the People I knew.  In fact, I accepted that I did not fit the blueprint of what my parents, school, friends, religion and culture expected of me.

I surrendered to being an outcast and doing things differently.  I realized that I was a genius of my own making.  I understood that my point of view was no different than any of those people who knew the world could not be flat even when that was the prevailing perspective.

Looking at the etymology of the word GENIUS, my Research finds it Comes from ancient Rome.  GENIUS was the guiding Spirit of a Person or Family (gens).  This noun is related to the Latin verb genui, "to bring into being, create, produce."  

That would make all women who give birth geniuses; all artists who create geniuses; all People who produce thoughts, ideas, books, buildings, etc., etc. ,etc. geniuses.  Anyone who touches the world or any of its inhabitants, plants and animals could be defined as a Genius.

What I know to be true for me is that Genius does not come from following the crowd or being in the pack.  Genius comes from branching out or taking the path less traveled.    Genius hahahappens when taking a leap of faith.  Genius hahahappens when I go within and I get a download - a Connection to my Spirit with Information that I couldn´t possibly know and yet, there it is.  A knowing beyond my experience in this lifetime.

Abraham Hicks through Esther describes GENIUS as alignment with deliberate choice.  Watch the Video below to hear her speak of it so so succintly.

 
 
For me, my GENIUS is wanting to come out - share my views of the world and become the writer that I was always meant to be.  So I pray this week for "accomplishment of a vibrational frequency with deliberate intent and  understanding the full ramifications of it" - this message that I feel compelled to shahahare with the world. 

And so I tune in, I trust myself and I Focus on shahaharing These thoughts that Play in my head and see if they bring peace to others as they have for me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment