Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CREATING MOMENTUM

MOMENTUM = MOTION in ACTION





This week I've been sitting with new feelings and emotions. Asking myself "WHAT IF" questions and then meditating on what it might look like, taste, smell and sound like if IF became 
reality. 

It's really quite a juicy practice.   I sit comfortably in a quiet space to meditate and  listen to my breath.  When I feel grounded and calm I ask myself WHAT IF I  went to Montreal with some girlfriends and created a retreat?  What would that look like? What would I like to experience?  What would bring me pleasure?


It would have to be luxurious.  And intimate – a small number of Goddesses that would entice me into deep conversations and sacred silence.  I envision the warmth from a roaring fireplace.  A gaggle of Goddesses laughing, enjoying our succulent space.  There is sensual music playing in the background.  Yum, I hold this sensation for 17 seconds.  A few more delicious thoughts appear.  


This big room is in a palace, perhaps, with a huge modern kitchen so we can cook together and concoct some rawlicious dishes.  And juice delicious organic fruit and greens and eat slowly and sensually.  Yum.  Another 17 seconds creates more flow and thoughts.  

A heated swimming pool where we can stretch and swim.  A jacuzzi to help melt the tension of our bones after we walk around the city.  My body is now becoming flush with good feelings.  

These sensations - these 17 second moments – one after another - are creating neural pathways of vibrational frequency that goes out into the Universe.  I can imagine myself in such a space.  I can feel the exhilaration in my bones.  These yummy feelings that excite me send out a pattern of attraction into the Vortex calling in my desires to me.

And so it is.  Two juicy girlfriends, from Montreal, like me, who love yoga and helping women heal sat on the beach and talked.  17 second moments that took off like wildfire.  A little research, one phone call after another and all of a sudden, we are bringing to life that which was previously only a figment of our imagination.  Sharing it and nurturing it has created a momentum of its own.

This last month with my SisterGoddesses Carole and Zeina, we swam in the ocean and created 17 second moments of desire and juicy feelings and then surrendered to Shahahakti and the sand.  





SHE amply rewarded us with a castle, no less, in the heart of Old Montreal.  And it has a swimming pool and more than one fireplace.  Woohoo.


We are offering an end of summer fling for twelve lucky Goddesses.   In Montreal with we.  An Orgasmic Goddess Retreat, in a castle,  play and pleasure for entrepreneurs.   A training camp for leaders of the reLOVEution.

                    "I'm so excited!!! I just can't hide it.   
                     I'm about to lose control and I think I like it"
                                             - Pointer Sisters



Our website launches Friday.  If you know of a SisterGoddess who can truly benefit from this once in a lifetime experience of love and laughter with me and my sisters, let me know - LuckyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment