Monday, July 8, 2013

MOTION in ACTION



Motion - movement of any kind - swaying, shaking, dancing, breathing, heart

beating.  It haHAhappens in our bodies all the time, regardless of whether we are

choosing it or not.    Like the sea - the waves keep on coming - rushing in to the

shore, running back to the ocean.   One motion after another after another

creating momentum, a force to be reckoned wtih.


When we make a choice about our motion, we can do or create something 


(Action). For example, this newsletter.  



When I first started, writing a newsletter was overwhelming.  I took little baby

steps.  I wrote an intro section.  I picked a prayer.  I shaHAhared a video.   Over 

the  years, I've added more baby steps.   Now, this is what my process looks like:




I meditate on my prayer - one baby step.    

A word comes to me - one baby step.

I write a prayer - one baby step.   

I research and watch videos - many baby steps.

I shaHAhare a pleasure practice -  one baby step.       

I shaHAhare a feel good moment - one baby step.

I write a blog - one baby step.

I pray for peeps and put them into our Healing Circle - many baby steps

I preview my newsletter and laugh at my silliness - two baby steps

I edit and post pictures - a few baby steps.

I hit SEND - one baby step.


One thing leads me to the next - creating momentum to get this accomplished.


All these baby steps - five years in the taking - accumulate into this finished

product, my fabulous HaHAhappy newsletter.


I learnt this process from SARK from her BODACIOUS BOOK OF SUCCULENCE

 - a systems she calls MICROMOVEMENTs - to help us get over 

procrastination  and perfectionism.   Doing little things for no more than 5 minutes 

at a time creates the momentum to get things done. 


For more information and her worksheet, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment