Monday, July 29, 2013

ILLUMINATION




It feels like a light, burning at the very center of me, pulsing and expanding and pouring through every inch of my being
like some unstoppable force.

And when I smile, that's the 
light pushing through 
And when I cry, my tears act 
as tiny prisms, dripping with light, 
casting rainbows across my cheeks.
And when I laugh, that's the 
light spontaneously bursting within me,
erupting into the Universe to resonate
into the abyss.

That's what it feels like to be me, 
or at least, that's the best 
I can explain it.

I am a light, a fire, an explosion of joy.
I burn with love and life and 
the enchanting potential for more.

I wonder and wander through the world, 
smiling and laughing and loving.
I am a luminous being.  
And so are you, dear strangers and friends.

Trust me, I have sat quietly
back and observed.
I have watched you flash by in flames.

- written by Frankie Zelneck Simon Rogers






Illumination from THEXFR on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment