Monday, July 15, 2013

Collaboration



I have a dream
A song to sing
A vision to create



I love to laugh and dance and sing and be joyful.  
I love to see people smiling and laughing.

Two years ago, after seeing flash mobs on TV and YouTube and participating in one - I created a meetup group called FLASHMOBS Miami

I wanted to collaborate with peeps who love to dance and have fun. Peeps who want to learn choreography and practice and show up in crowded spaces and dance or sing and disappear.  What an OMazing ride it's been!!!




This is where the power of collaboration comes in.   When two or more gather, creativity becomes magical - where intuition and ideas bounce off one another.   There's a certain group genius that you can't get when working by yourself.

That is how our flashmobs work.   I collaborate with a choreographer to create magic for feet and a video to practice to.  I collaborate with a venue to get permission to play and perform.  I collaborate with dancers by finding them space to rehearse and opportunities to dance.

And the exhilaration and joy of seeing peeps around us when they realize we are dancing and performing for their enjoyment - priceless.


Life is like that - we can try to go it alone however the richness of the fabric, the pleasure of the journey is in finding peeps who can add the pieces to your puzzle.

Enjoy some of our flashmobs from the past years.  

  




I believe in you - me - WE
Our connection 
Our communication 
Our tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment