Monday, September 24, 2012

My Morning Practice



ONE LAUGH - - WORLD PEACE - - ONE LOVE


As I learn to roll with the punches, I am blessed for all the opportunities to laugh and shaHAhare my HAHA superpowers. 

Last week, I had the opportunity to share my morning practice at a Womens' Luncheon for the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.  The topic was "Laugh It Up - benefits of Laughter" and I was a panelist.   I followed the comedienne and helped the audience go from left brain to right brain belly laughter.  Woohoo.


I am truly grateful for my morning practice.  A few minutes of my HAHA signature techniques make such a difference in how I face the day.




Now, I call you to action.  To flex and stretch and strengthen your HAHA muscle.  Here a few ways to do it:


1.  Laugh with me virtually - Buy my video and get 23 minutes of HAHA Chi practice - you, me, we - in the comfort of your living room, cellphone or TV.  This is a great way to support our community and help us pay the bills and provide more laughter everywhere.

2.  Laugh with me in person - Tuesdays and Wednesdays at TY Park under the trees; Thursday nights at Hollywood Beach (behind the community center under the tent).  This is a free service for whoever is called to show up - love donations always welcome.


Flexing our HAHA muscle helps us duck and roll quickly and stand firm - peacefully grounded in the Now.



Looking forward to strong HAHA muscles and World Peace.

ONE LAUGH - - WORLD PEACE - - ONE LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment