Monday, October 1, 2012

MUSIC MAESTRO




Music is such an integral part of my life.   I can use music to shift my mood in an instant  - and classical music does that easy peasy lickety split.  It raises my joy level and amps up my ebullience for life.

I can always lose myself in the music - no matter what mood I am or what I am thinking or feeling - a good melody can get my heart singing and help quiet my mind and take me to another dimension. 

It's like a meditation. I let the sound enter my ears and vibrate into my cells and fill my bones. I am transported by the sound to a different place and space where peace and stillness are easy to find.

Mozart relaxes and soothes. Beethoven excites and stimulates.  Each a reverberation of its own kind.  Each a prayer of pleasure.  A love song for the soul.

Our Pleasure Practice this week is 10 minutes of Classical Favorites.  Take a MOMent to close your eyes and soak it in.  Enjoy the emotional journey and the hahahappiness that follows.


No comments:

Post a Comment