Monday, October 15, 2012

Power of the HA


  THE POWER OF THE HA





I find the more I LAUGH, 
the more I increase my capacity 
to LOVE.
  
It's easier to go with the flow 
& ride the waves.

With the weather shifting and winds a blowing
exploding with ebulliency
expending enerchi efficiently

I find myself outside
feet naked touching the Earth
HahaHA
It feels so very good, very good,
Yay

Cool and firm, fragrant and wild
sitting with GingerMama
talking to squirrels 
enjoying trees
Keeps me grounded

Gives me courage to LAUGH out LOUD
by myself until my peeps show up
and play with me

Life is full of surprises
My chaHAhallenge is to
stay in pleasure
MOMent to MOMent
laugh at myself OUT LOUD
just BEcause I can

Building my HAHA muscle
HOHO HAHAHA 
ChaHAhanging the way I look at things
Attitude Adjustment
Giving gratitude and gaining altitude
Feeling my LOVE muscle grow.

Woohoo



No comments:

Post a Comment