Monday, October 8, 2012

HAHA YOGINI - Spotlight on the Crone Goddess


  
When I first shaHAhared Laughter Yoga with the world outside of ME, it was with a GIRLfriend - a Grandma Mama Sister Goddess. She laughed at me and kept on laughing and laughing.  We laughed so hard we almost cried.  

It was at that MOMent I knew how OMazing this HAHA muscle is.

Of course, the girlfriend I shaHAhared it with is like no other.   A trendsetter extraordinaire, this woman can spot savvy and sassy from a mile away.  Crone Goddess Margo is a knitter - sees everything through the eyes of her needle - and she is so very wise and witty. 

When I started offering laughter circles to the community, she showed up everywhere to laugh with me.  We laughed at the beach, we laughed in the park, we laughed in women's circles.  We've laughed in museums, on the street and in the pool. 

She's inspired me to laugh my way just because I can.  She reminded me to love no matter where I be.   She allowed me to celebrate her and crown her as the Crone Goddess and WiseOmazingWoman that she is.  Here she is, CroneGoddess Margo, about to jump out of an airplane.



A great big thaHAhahank you to my Crone Goddess Margo, my Matriarch of HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment