Monday, February 25, 2013

APPRECIATION



The best way I know to show my appreciation is to express gratitude. As I say it OUT LOUD and share it, my attitude of gratitude grows. As I express my gratitude more often, I find more things in my life to appreciate.


This weekend was an OMazing series of events - one even better than the next and for that, I am truly grateful.   

ThaHAhank you Universe for naps with my meows, walks with GingerMama, green juices, starfruit juices, chalk art festivals, nieces and nephews, people watching, hats that protect our heads from the hot sun, lemonade in pint containers, free parking.


ThaHAhank you Universe for dates nights with LoverBoy, raw pasta, last minute decisions, Cirque du Soleil, amazingly fit bodies, fabulous music, great scenery, superb outfits, inspiration to make my body stronger.


ThaHAhank you Universe for our weekly jaunt to Glaser Farms for yummy raw salads and treats and organic produce, our drive to Coconut Grove, traffic and the opportunity to be patient and make an adventure of it, new neighborhoods, fabulous painted houses and time  in the car with LoverBoy.

ThaHAhank you Universe for a radio in the car, all of our favorite songs playing, singing together in haHAharmony and off-key, my SUV with a sunroof, a man who loves to drive, and five lane freeways.

ThaHAhank you Universe for my friends, emails full of yummy videos to INspire me and for me to shaHAhare, books from the library, my trusted computer that creates fabulous movies and word content for me, my home office, the white roses on my desk, my markers and my stickers.

ThaHAhank you Universe for the delicious weather, the sun, the wind blowing, the cloud cover, the sunrises and sunsets, the Full Moon rising, and the stars that bless our skies.

I am a lucky girl - I am I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment