Monday, April 29, 2013

Teamwork


I have a dream
A song to sing
A feeling to follow
Words to shaHAhare

I let my Heart do the talking
and my body listens and acts
Moving and expressing
from the INside OUT

I've always felt PEACE
a tangible sensation HERE now
always looking for the good
and breathing LOVE into the situation

Now I know the value of teamwork
A group of people connected
Doing the work and spreading the word
Inciting a MOVEment

I believe in Laughter 
How it can chaHAhange our minds
And create peace in our bodies

I believe in Yoga
How it gives us flexibility
Enhances our breathing and helps us grow


I believe in the HAHA chi 
choosing haHAhappy and
 shaHAharing which is caring


I believe in you - me - WE
Our connection 
Our communication 
Our tribe

One Laugh
World Peace
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment