Monday, March 25, 2013

LAUGHING for PEACE


I started Laughter Yoga circles here in South Florida because I saw it as a way to bring peace - to myself and in my life. 
  
I found this simple method of laughing out loud for no reason had a huge impact on me.  Before, I used to be so serious, and get broken up and delirious (Electric Light Orchestra, So Serious) Now, an easy peaceful feeling (Eagles, Peaceful Easy Feeling) permeates my soul, making it child's play to laugh at myself. 

I have been building this muscle for five years now. And it works.
These simple HAHA techniques - deep breathing and Laughing out Loud and cultivating an attitude of gratitude and dancing the Hokey Pokey and affirming our OMazingness makes it easy to be the Peace that I want to see in the world.

It all starts with ME and WE.  

Thanks for helping me sing my song.


No comments:

Post a Comment